What, How ?
I wanted a music box for parties, nothing existed at the time, so I built my own.
Some evolved, some I've kept, here is the history, links, and the software I've written:
- 0. This was a PC in a wooden box, which used a external CRT monitor and a hacked PC keyboard to select tracks.
- 1. Full size v1 - A Full sized AMI-Rowe Jao-200 (aka Bandstand) Jukebox.
- 2. Full size v2 - Major software re-write.
- 3. Portable v1 - A PC + LCD screen in a portable case
- 4. Portable v2 - Built a laptop into a perspex case, for the Orac look.
- 5. Small - A smaller Seeburg SC-1 wallbox
The various jukeboxes
|AMI-Rowe||Portable V1||Portable V2||Seeburg SC-1
The software is open-source, see Here.
Copyright © 1998..2014 Roger Walker. All rights reserved.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
This page was lasted updated on Sunday, 10-Aug-2014 08:59:21 BST